The website "www.numero.com" (the "Website") is published by Numéro Presse, a French simplified joint-stock company with a sole shareholder (société par actions simplifiée à associé unique), having registered capital of €40,109.34, entry No. 418 680 054 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register, whose registered office is located at 5 Rue du Cirque, 75008 Paris – Telephone number: +33 1 56 88 98 00.
Mr Paul-Emmanuel Reiffers is the Chief Executive Office of Numéro Presse and Publication Director.
The Website is hosted by the company E-Mazarine, whose registered office is located at 2 Square Villaret de Joyeuse, 75017 Paris – Telephone number: +33 1 58 05 49 00.
- Nature of Personal Data
Personal data means all personal information (in particular the login, password, surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail and postal addresses) which Internet users may provide to Numéro Presse for purposes of subscribing to the Numéro Presse newsletter via the "NEWSLETTER" section on the Website and/or in any message sent to the Website via the "CONTACT" section and/or when they use the Website and the services offered thereon.
Whatever their type, such data can directly or indirectly enable Numéro Presse to identify Internet users and get to know them better, send them its newsletter and/or reply to their messages and/or facilitate their browsing of the Website and/or optimise the quality of the services offered to them.
When the Internet user provides personal data, he/she undertakes to reply to the questions asked and provide to Numéro Presse for this purpose information that is complete, accurate, up-to-date and does not harm the interests or infringe the rights of third parties.
No personal data are collected without the Internet user's consent. Internet users will be informed beforehand whether the data to be provided to Numéro Presse for purposes of data collection carried out on the Website is optional or mandatory. Internet users are not in any way obliged to provide personal data to Numéro Presse.
However, in the event of refusal, Numéro Presse will not be able to send its newsletter to Internet users and/or reply to their messages and/or facilitate their browsing on the Website.
If the Internet user does not wish or no longer wishes to receive the Numéro Presse newsletter, he/she can notify Numéro Presse by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The Internet user also has the option to unsubscribe from the Numéro Presse newsletter by clicking on the hypertext link directly featured in each issue of that newsletter sent to him/her.
- Person or Entity Responsible for Processing Personal Data
The company Numéro Presse is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Website. It is the sole recipient of the personal data collected on the Website. Such personal data are not disclosed to third parties.
- Internet User's Rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, no. 78–17 of 6 January 1978, the automated collection of personal data on the Website has been declared to the CNIL, the French Data Protection Authority (receipt no. 1672474vO). Each Internet user has a right to access, correct, supplement, update, lock or delete his/her personal data and, on legitimate grounds, to object to processing thereof by Numéro Presse. To exercise these rights, the Internet user can contact Numéro Presse by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During browsing of the Website, data relating to the Internet user's browsing via his/her terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved in "cookies" files (alphanumeric identifiers or other trackers) installed on the said terminal, subject to the following choices expressed by the Internet user regarding the said cookies (such choices may be amended at any time) and to the settings of the browsing software used.
The storage duration of the data relating to the Internet user's browsing history supplied by the cookie on the Website will not exceed thirteen (13) months.
Cookies enable Numéro Presse, without personally identifying the Internet user, to:
- save data relating to a form which he/she completed on the Website (subscription or access to his/her account) or to products, services or data which he/she chose or viewed on the Website;
- enable the Internet user to access reserved and private areas on the Website such as his/her account, using his/her logins and/or data previously provided;
- implement security measures, for example when the Internet user is asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain time interval.
- if the Internet user sets his/her browser to accept the saving of cookies, the cookies integrated in the pages and content which he/she viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on his/her terminal. Cookies can be viewed in the said space by the issuer only;
- if, on the contrary, the Internet user refuses the saving of cookies on his/her terminal, or if he/she deletes those which are saved on the said terminal, he/she will no longer be able to benefit from a number of functionalities which are nevertheless required to view certain areas of the Website. This will be the case if he/she attempts to access content or services which require identification or when Numéro Presse - or its technical service providers - cannot recognise, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by the Internet user's terminal, his/her language and display settings or the country where the said terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
In this case, Numéro Presse disclaims all liability for any consequences entailed in the impaired functioning of the Website and/or its services resulting from the impossibility if saving or viewing the cookies required to function, which the Internet user has refused or deleted.
Each browser has different settings for managing cookies and Internet user choices. The browser settings are described in the said browser's help centre, to which the Internet user is advised to refer.